Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MU Poll: Obama 51, Romney 43



Here we go again.

The Marquette University Law School poll is unbelievable.

I mean, I don't believe those numbers.

What an embarrassment!

There must be serious sampling problems to arrive at these figures.

I'm declaring the results inaccurate. If Marquette can declare Obama up by 8, I can declare my polling tells me otherwise.

I can pull numbers out of my..., out of the air as well.

There is no way Romney lost 5 points in Wisconsin the last two weeks. No way. NO WAY.

What this poll does is give the Obama campaign and its media hacks numbers to cite to demoralize Romney voters.

I think that's going to backfire.

The Scott Walker voters are not going to crawl in a hole. We voted for fiscal responsibility and conservative policies just a few months ago and trounced the liberal, failed mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett.

The Walker coalition didn't disappear.

Good grief.

It's ridiculous to think that this poll is an accurate picture of reality in Wisconsin.

_________________




Riiiiight.

I'm glad the MU poll has these numbers for the Senate race. It tells me the poll is consistent in its inaccuracy.

I just got a fundraising email declaring Thompson at 48% and Baldwin at 47% from Al Franken on behalf of the DSCC.

Here's another one from the DSCC. This one is from John Kerry, citing the same poll numbers used in email from Franken.

Someone alert the Dems that Marquette has discovered Tammy Baldwin is winning in Wisconsin. Don't bother coughing up your cash, Baldwin supporters.


_________________